1: Import the PDF you want to edit
- When you’re in Microsoft Word, go to the File menu and click Open from the drop-down menu.
- Next, find the PDF you want to edit and click on itWhile the PDF is being imported, you might see the following message:
- This is an automatic process, so allow it to finish. Once it’s complete, your PDF will appear in Word.
2: Edit your PDF in Word
- Now your PDF has been imported, you might notice that some of the formatting is slightly different. But don’t worry – this won’t stop you editing it.
- You can now edit your PDF just as you would any other Word document –deleting, adding or changing text, images and comments.
3: Save your file as a Word document or PDF
- Once you’ve finished editing your PDF, you can save the document by navigating to the File menu and clicking Save.
- Save your file as a .Doc document if you want to keep it as a Word file – or Export the document if you want to turn it back into a PDF.
And that’s it – you’re done!