Helping ambitious businesses take their IT to the next level
If you decide to outsource your IT to us, you can gain access to a fully resourced external IT Department of Mac and Apple ecosystems experts. Whether you’re looking for an IT partner to deliver all your business IT solutions through a managed service or a team to support your existing in-house IT team, we’ll build a world-class outsourced IT solution for your ambitious company.
We’re operational and strategic
We think an IT support partner should do a lot more than just fix things when they go wrong.
That’s why here at Dr Logic we’ll do more than just help you keep your operating costs low. You’ll also enjoy the wide ranging benefits of outsourced IT support by:
- Dealing with IT problems ahead of time with smart remote monitoring of all your systems and devices.
- Providing enhanced Cybersecurity to protect your systems, devices and IDs from cyberattacks and disasters.
- Creating a bespoke IT security package, including any policy, procedure and training needs.
- Giving you access to an IT Consultant who’ll work with you to ensure your business technology facilitates your company constantly innovating. And is managed strategically to align with your business goals.
- Delivering IT improvement projects, e.g. migration projects, new app adoption and enrollment, OS or hardware upgrades etc.
A single destination for all your business IT needs
It’s an often overused term but we really are a one-stop-shop for all your business’ IT needs.
We’ll design a Helpdesk support model to meet your specific requirements:
- Completely outsourced to us as your remote, UK based, support team.
- Or a fully dedicated IT Services team based at your premises.
- 24/7 and 365 days a year across all international time zones.
Supporting your own in-house IT team
- We can deliver a Hybrid Helpdesk – so if you need to supplement your existing IT team but want to save money and avoid long term employment obligations, we can work alongside your tech support guys.
- We’ll provide project management expertise to deliver specific projects that your inhouse team can’t do due to a skills or resourcing gap.
As official members of the Apple Consultants Network (ACN), we operate our business IT consultancy strategically – but not at the expense of sound advice, practical guidance and a solid IT plan tailored to your business processes.
You’ll have access to experts who will recommend and innovate on your behalf – they’ll deliver an IT roadmap, support with tech budgeting and regularly review your hardware and software to ensure alignment with your business goals and growth ambitions.
IT Field Engineers
If we can’t fix something remotely via the Helpdesk, then we have a team of Field Engineers who will visit your premises, investigate the issue and fix the problem.
And, because our engineers are all London based, if the problem is business-critical we can normally have one on-site the same day.
IT Project Management
We have a team of project managers who can deliver IT improvement projects – either on our own or working with, and supporting, your in-house IT Team. Take a look at our IT Project Management service.
Every company’s IT Security needs are different. So we’ll create a bespoke Cyber Security package made up of industry-leading services that will protect your business tech, your staff and your data.
Working with our cutting-edge IT Security partner, we provide ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials Plus certification, end-to-end penetration testing, Cyber Health Checks, IT Security Training and a virtual Chief Information Security Officer, to name but a few.
You’re in safe hands with Dr Logic.
We are looking to partner with ambitious
If this is you get in touch!