This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) – together with any other privacy information we may provide on specific occasions – applies to the processing of personal data by us in the course of providing our Services (e.g. IT Support Services, Computer Equipment Supply, etc.) and carrying out our business operations. The Notice sets out the types of personal data we collect, explains how we collect and process that data, who it shares it with and certain rights and options that you have in this respect.
We recognise that information privacy is an ongoing responsibility, and so we will from time to time update this Privacy Notice as we undertake new personal data practices or adopt new privacy policies.
Who we are
When we refer to “Dr Logic ” or “we” in this Notice we mean Doctor Logic Ltd., a company incorporated in England & Wales with registered company number: 04947299 and whose registered oﬃce is at 20 Red Lion Street, Holborn, London, WC1R 4PQ. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration number ZA280451.
How we collect and use (process) personal information
We collect and process personal data for the following categories of data subjects:
· Job applicants
· Business contacts which include suppliers, consultants, advisors
· Visitors to our website
· Recipients of our marketing activities
All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary.
We will not share any of the information you provide during the recruitment process with any third parties for marketing purposes or store any of your information outside of the United Kingdom or the European Union. The information you provide will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.
We will use the contact details you provide to us to contact you to progress your application. We will use the other information you provide to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for.
We do not collect more information than we need to fulfil our stated purposes and will not retain it for longer than is necessary.
1. Application Stage
At the application stage, we ask you for
· Contact details- name, address, phone number and email address
· Your previous experience- details of your education, work history, referees and answers to questions relevant to the role you have applied for
· Financial- Previous salary/salary expectation, conflict of interest
· Health and safety-Disability/Special needs
· Other- ability to drive in the UK
2. Selection Stage
Our hiring managers shortlist applications for interviews.
We might also ask you to take a written test and complete a psychometric questionnaire. Information will be generated by you and by us. This information is held by us.
At this stage we will ask you to arrange a video or telephone call with previous employers/colleagues, their details and their answers and/or opinions will be retained by us. We will also conduct an ID verification, basic DBS/criminal records check and check your right to work in the UK before any offer letters are issued.
3. How long is the information retained?
If you are unsuccessful at any stage of the process, the information you have provided until that point will be retained for 6 months from our last communication with you. The information generated throughout the assessment process, for example, interview notes, is retained by us for 6 months following the closure of the campaign.
If you are successful in your application, we will retain your information in accordance with our Privacy Notice for Employees, Workers and Contractors. A copy of this Notice will be provided to you with your offer letter.
We collect personal information about our clients to provide them with our services. We hold the following information about customers:
· Contact details– name, business address, business email address, business phone numbers including mobile numbers, delivery address which may be your home address
· Identity data– date of birth, username and password to our online client portals
· Transactional data including details about services you have purchased from us or support tickets raised on our customer portal, logging and monitoring information on IT services managed by us, device information
· Financial data- bank details, when you authorised us to purchase from your accounts e.g. Apple Business Manager.
· Video, call and chat recordings taken in order to provide you with our service, monitor the quality of our service and for training purposes
We may receive personal information from our clients about other individuals, e.g. their employees, while providing our services. Any such information provided to us is used solely for providing our services and is handled strictly as per client instructions.
We may also receive personal information from third parties including other customers, partners, agencies, or 3rd parties that we have run partnerships, competitions and events with. Any such information provided to us is used solely for providing our services and is handled strictly as per our data protection procedures.
If you are a supplier, service provider, advisor, or consultant, we may process the following data about you:
· Contact details – name, work email address, contact numbers
· Professional details– the name of employer, job role, educational or professional background
· If you have access to any of our internal platforms- username and password
We use this information to enter into and fulfil a contract with you, to administer and manage our relationship with you including accounting, payment processing activities.
Visitors to website
When you visit our website, we use third-party services to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to various parts of the website. The information is only processed in a way that does not identify any individual.
When you complete a contact form on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will use the information provided by you only for the purpose of providing you with an appropriate response.
We hold the name and contact details of individuals who have expressed an interest in hearing from us about our services or have engaged with us for the supply of our services in the past. All direct marketing activities to such individuals shall comply with relevant privacy and regulatory requirements.
How is your personal data collected?
You may give us your personal data by filling in forms on our websites or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
· engage us to provide services
· enter any event, prize draws or competitions run by us or with our partners
· complete any surveys that we send to you for research purposes
· when you participate in our events or provide us with feedback
When you complete an enquiry form on our website or send an email to email@example.com, we will use the information provided by you only for the purpose of providing you with an appropriate response.
Apart from receiving personal data directly from you when you engage us to provide services, we may receive personal data from other customers, partners, agencies or 3rd parties that we have run partnerships, competitions and events with. We do not share your data with any third parties. We only collect the information that’s necessary to carry out our business, provide the particular service you’ve requested and keep you up to date about all the latest exciting Doctor Logic Ltd news.
When and how do we share your personal data
We may share your personal data in the following circumstances:
· internally with staff members who require your information to provide our services and who have received training in data protection
· with our professional advisors, including our legal advisors, financial advisors, insurers, accountants, auditors or other consultants to the extent they require this information to provide their services to us
· with sub-contracts, consultants or associates who are asked by Doctor Logic Ltd. to deliver all or some of the services
· with courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or government officials where it is legally required
· with third parties providing IT support and maintenance services, marketing and client support services, data storage services, and checks for credit risk reduction and other fraud and crime prevention purposes; and other financial institutions and credit reference agencies providing services to us
· any third parties with whom you require or permit us to correspond.
We do not sell personal information to anyone and only share it with third parties who are facilitating the delivery of our services and communications.
Transfers of personal data outside the EEA
There may be occasions where we will need to share your data with entities in third countries, such as when we are using cloud software providers or outsourced contractors which enable us to provide you with the services. We verify that any data transfer outside of EEA is subject to EU adequacy requirements, Standard Contractual Clauses or other transfer tools which comply with data protection legislation.
We do not use automated decision-making in relation to your personal data.
Security of your personal information
To help protect the privacy of data and personally identifiable information you provide to us, we maintain physical, technical and organisational controls. We update and test our security technology and controls on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees’ privacy responsibilities.
We are pending certification to the ISO 27001 and CE plus standards which demonstrates our commitment to the security and privacy of your personal information.
Data storage and retention
Your personal data is stored by Doctor Logic Ltd. on the servers of the cloud-based services and IT service providers we engage, as well as in physical forms in our office and at backup and archive facilities.
We will continue to keep your personal data for as long as this is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect and use it, as these are explained in this Notice, including for complying with our legal and regulatory obligations (for example auditing, reporting and accounting requirements), for the provision of our services.
Where data is stored on basis of consent, we provide such information at the time consent is taken.
For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Subject Rights and how to contact us
We have appointed a Data Protection Compliance Manager for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about our personal data policies or practices. If you are concerned about an alleged breach of privacy law or any other regulation by us, please contact our Data Protection Compliance Manager at email@example.com who will ensure that your complaint is investigated.
You have the right to ask if Doctor Logic Ltd is processing your personal data, and to have access to the personal data we may have about you.
Where we have asked for your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time. If you ask to withdraw your consent, this will not affect any processing which has already taken place.
You also have a right to request correction of inaccurate information, deletion of information in certain circumstances, and to instruct us to stop processing your information. We are obliged to honour such requests as per the regulatory requirements unless we are unable to do so for legal reasons. If you’d like more information or would like to make such a request, please contact our Data Protection Compliance Manager as stated above.
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your queries or complaints on data protection, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (UK data protection authority) on 0303 123 1113 or at (https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/)
We are looking to partner
If this is you get in touch!