IT Project Management Services
As your business grows and technology changes, updating the systems and services your business uses is inevitable. From time to time, you’ll need to undertake projects to bolster your IT systems. From email signatures and faster internet, all the way to cloud migrations and office relocations, you might need small or significant changes.
Whatever you need, it doesn’t need to be hard. Your work doesn’t need to be disrupted, and your security doesn’t need to be compromised. In fact, the opposite is true. With the help of an experienced IT Project Management partner in Dr Logic, we can manage any project you need to make sure you can work better, and with increased cyber security.
If your business prefers using mac instead of windows. we got you covered. As founding members of the Apple Consultants Network, we specialise in Apple products, from managing your iOS devices to making sure your network of Macs runs smoothly.
If you don’t have the expertise or capacity to deliver projects in-house, we can help.
How do we help?
Our team of project management experts follow a clear process to make sure any project you need ends up a successful project.
- Our team of experts works closely with your business to identify your specific needs.
- We assign an IT Consultant to work with you to understand the scope and deliverables of your project.
- Following this, the IT Consultant will brief your IT Project Manager and they’ll work together to design a bespoke solution.
- We’ll then present to you a Project Proposal, which is fully costed and includes timelines. Once agreed, an IT Project Engineer is briefed on details of the project and, with the IT Project Manager, will walk you through the full implementation process.
- Once the project is underway, a mid-project review phase assesses the progress. Here, you can identify and request any changes.
- Once the project has been implemented, on time, on brief and on budget, we prepare for your Go Live Day.
Whatever migration you need — cloud, email or server — we support you from start to finish. A huge amount of data and information is moved during a migration, from personal staff and customer information to financial data, so you need experts to help you manage the move safely. We use tried and tested tools and methods to make sure the migration is smooth and fulfils the project’s purpose: which is ultimately to make your company information easier to find and share — and more secure.
Your infrastructure is the technology, and the structure of that technology, that runs your business. If this isn’t right, it’ll affect how you work. Processing time can slow down, risk can be introduced and costs and disruption can increase. Staff might even be making up their own solutions to problems in the absence of smooth IT processes. We work closely with you to identify your needs, designing a bespoke solution for your business.
Whether you want to build IT infrastructure from the ground up, or you’re looking to improve your current set-up — from procurement to installation — we’ll project manage the complete implementation.
Server Installations and Upgrades
You might want to install new servers, upgrade your current servers or migrate them into a cloud environment. Whatever you need, we handle all aspects of the project from identifying the right hardware to ensuring everything is properly set up. We do this while minimising any disruption to your business, so you can get on with running your business. We’ll even repurpose or recycle your old servers.
An office relocation isn’t just moving tables and chairs — it’s moving a complex network of IT from one place to the other. This includes your network, internet and WiFi, routers, firewalls and all your desk based hardware. At Dr Logic, we see an office move as an opportunity to reassess what’s working and what’s not. Alongside making the relocation process as smooth and quick as possible, we also work with you to make sure your new office has the right IT infrastructure that your business needs going forward.
Who do we help?
We help businesses who are looking to digitally transform their operations; whether that’s bringing new tech into your business or improving current systems and processes.
- Maybe your in-house IT team knows what it wants but needs support from experts outside your organisation?
- Or your in-house IT resource might not stretch to managing an entire project.
We’ve helped startups get off the ground, helped small businesses transform into large ones and large businesses upgrade their current technology and processes. We can help with:
- Updating outdated technology or replacing bad fit technology with better suited IT
- Streamlining processes, from improved access to data to easier file sharing to archiving
- Saving you time on smaller processes, through faster internet, quicker server processing time, and email signature management
- Tenant to tenant Office 365 migration
- Cyber Essentials Certification.
- Ensuring software upgrades and updates are completed on time
- Fixing projects that have gone wrong
Why Dr Logic?
Whatever the project, from small to large, we do it all with security in mind. As specialists in project management, we come up with detailed plans for your projects, explaining what we think is best for your business and why. That’s why we specialise in cloud migrations. The cloud might seem less secure than tangible office servers but, as experts in the field, you can trust that we’ll only suggest a cloud solution if it’s right for your business. With a focus on your data and information at all times, we don’t only ensure your information remains secure, but that its security is enhanced.
While some projects can be completed quickly, others can be extensive, taking more time and resources. But that doesn’t mean it has to be expensive. We’ll agree the costs up front.
We’ll provide a level of expertise, from the specialism of a project engineer to following a tried-and-tested roadmap aligned with PRINCE2 project management principles — all without charging exorbitant fees.
Experience and expertise
We’ve helped all different kinds of businesses with project management, from small businesses with smaller budgets, to large-scale companies.
Working with brewery company Camden Hells over a number of years, we helped them grow from a small business to a well-known name. Starting by providing scalable IT support, we scaled up our services with the business as it grew, providing IT infrastructure and assisting with office expansions. You can read more about it in our case study.
In everything we do, we abide by PRINCE2 project management methodology, a process-based approach that ensures we retain organisation and control throughout the entire project, reducing risks and making sure everything runs smoothly.
To find out how we can help with your project management, get in touch with us today.
We are looking to partner with ambitious
Do you need help to digitally transform your business?