Make Remote Work Happen for You
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, by providing people secure access to the resources they need to do their jobs. JumpCloud® is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, H.I.G. Capital, OurCrowd, and Foundry Group.
Dr Logic partnered with JumpCloud as the most secure and efficient way to connect users to their workstations, servers, networks, apps, and files. Automatically managing and securing user identities across your entire IT set up, their system uses a single secure login.
The JumpCloud Directory Platform provides a cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply Zero Trust principles.
All from a Single Platform
Giving you a complete view of your staff’s resources and behaviours.
Single cloud directory that can connect to all IT resources. Seamless integrations with G Suite, Active Directory, HR systems, and more.
- Rapidly create, import, and provision your staff in the JumpCloud admin console
- Ensures your staff can connect to all IT resources including devices, applications, servers, networks, and cloud-based infrastructure
- Streamline onboarding and off-boarding processes with features like zero-touch enrolment, user and device groups, and SCIM and JIT provisioning for single sign on
- Allows us to easily enforce push notifications, patching, universal second factor (U2F) and TOTP MFA to safeguard user access to applications, devices, networks, and more
Cross-OS Device Management
WIth the Jumpcloud platform we can manage Windows, Mac, and Linux devices. From user provisioning and permissions control to MFA and full disk encryption enforcement, we’ll manage and secure all your staff’s devices with point-and-click simplicity.
- Zero-touch onboarding from setup to configuration to software management
- Automate policy enforcement, reporting, and management at scale
- Implement Zero Trust Security by allowing access to IT resources only to trusted to devices
Secure Frictionless Access
From web-based to on-prem applications, secure user access via SAML and LDAP.
- Policy-driven access control based on identity, device, and network
- Manage user access individually or at scale with groups
- Connect your users via LDAP to their on-prem applications and file servers from anywhere, without having to stand up your own endpoints
- We can provide secure access to servers and seamlessly manage them at scale, no matter the OS (Windows, Linux) or environment (AWS, GCP, and Azure)
- Quickly enable and disable your staff’s access to VPN and Wi-Fi networks